The Memorial Meeting Planner, linked below as an Adobe Acrobat PDF document, is offered as an aid to organizing a memorial meeting for the TCFM community. It has been prepared by the Ministry and Counsel Committee for its own use and for the family and friends who make the arrangements. If you have suggestions or [...]
Tag Archives | death
This packet is based upon “When Death Comes to Meeting” by Pacific Yearly Meeting, as republished in Friends Bulletin in January 1975, and reprinted by Pacific Yearly Meeting in 1980. The main author of this version is Betsy Raasch-Gilman, who added some of her experiences and resources as a hospital chaplain to the packet as well.
- Lessons from the Advaita: May 19 Adult Education Session led by John Cowan May 12, 2013
- Memorial Meeting Planner April 21, 2013
- NYM Spiritual Nurture Retreat: Growing Closer to the Divine: Alone and Together March 2, 2013
- Rental Policies of Twin Cities Friends Meeting February 1, 2013
- Home Visits with CDFR January 25, 2013