Silliness and wry observations welcome.
- Perhaps the adults will actually focus better in worship before the children arrive because they feel the need to put on a good show for the kids.
- Caption reads:
With a sigh, or a squeak, or a grunt, or a groan…
The Spirit inspireth every one.
Outline of the WT posts on the TCFM website:
- WT-1: Current updates to Worshiping Together process
- WT-2: Introduction to the “Worshiping Together” process
- WT-3: What we expect the next few Sundays to look like, before further tweaking.
- WT-3-OLD: “WT-3” will always reflect the current thinking. To keep WT-3 as uncomplicated as possible we will remove ideas that have been discussed and set aside. Friends who want to see what WT-3 looked like BEFORE the current version can go to WT-3-OLD.
- WT-4: Preparations we as a community may need to make to achieve the goal of a rewarding inter-generational worship experience. THIS IS now THE MAIN PAGE FOR YOUR BEST THOUGHTS
- WT-5: Open issues, concerns, exceptions, things to be mindful of. As we approach general agreement about “how are we going to do this,” I imagine this will be a place to record and keep track of “paths not (currently) taken.” If we agree on a course of action over the objections of some, let those objections be recorded here, with proposed alternatives, if possible. Then if things develop the way the objectors feared they would, we have a record in community memory, and perhaps some suggestions about alternative ways to proceed. This will be a place to stockpile dissenting opinions, and outstanding issues that we will do well to remember as we encounter the realities of the process as it unfolds. I will also use this area to archive all comments made, after they have been incorporated into the body of the work.
- WT-6: Jokes about what is happening, or might happen.