Finishing the FIR apartment
- Decide on one or a small number of coordinators for this project
- Decide on overall decorating scheme & arrange for purchase of non-toxic materials
- Inventory existing appliances for suitability
- Hang sheetrock -may not be needed
- Tape sheetrock -may not be needed
- Primer coat of paint – may or may not be needed
- Finish bathroom
- install, toilet, sink & shower – may have been done
- tile walls
- lay floor covering
- install towel racks
- install lights?
- (bathroom exhaust fan already installed.)
- Finish kitchen
- install floor covering for kitchen area.
- move appliances into place, arrange for gas stove to be connected
- Install counters, or has this been done?
- Wall treatments? Splash guards, etc. ?
- Finish living area
- Install carpet?
- Finish Bedroom
- Hang clothes bar in closet
- Finish entry/ storage area
Rough beginning & ending times for the work
Not yet known
In the comments area any TCFM community member is invited to enter any information you feel is relevant.
- If you think you have the time and skill to coordinate the work of others in this area, volunteer, or give us your rates.
- If you have particular skills you would like to offer to this project, let us know.
- Tell us about unused construction materials like bathroom tiling you would like to donate.
- Tell us what hours and what months you might be available to help.