From: Mike Cregan
Attending: EB, Mike C., Jeremy M., Anne H., Hobbie P., Joe, Lynn, Richard F.
* Anne H. will increase the urgency for Lane’s environmental contact to connect with Whole Builders via Jeremy or Mike, as we are at a critical decision point.
o The group as a whole is open to have either WB’s environmental contract consult the project or Lane’s.
*Concerns/questions related to Whole Builders proposal:
- Will the two zone system located in the lower level still be as loud (or louder) then the existing furnace?
- What are the cost options if we leave the existing Roof Top Unit and only add a new unit to the FIR and new unit to the lower level?
o Action: Jeremy and Mike will meet with WB and their Mechanical sub this week before Business for Meeting to better understand their mechanical approach.
o Ceiling in the Meeting Room and FIR apartment:
- Minimize sheetrock removal
- Are we open to ceiling replacement with an acoustical suspended system allowing
- Increased acoustics
- Future access i.e. inspection, wire additions, any need for access
- Less costly to install and replace/maintain
- Down side – commercial appearance if not tastefully installed.
o Why so much sprinkler removal work
- Mike and Jeremy will follow up
o Roofing selection
- Would like additional quote
- Mike and Jeremy will follow up with Kevin Neals contact at Dalsin Roofing
- Question – what makes this proposed roof any different then our existing 15 year roof?
* Mike and Jeremy plan on meeting with WB to review the new and improved Phase I list that the group decided on and hopefully put numbers to each item before the Meeting for Business this coming Friday.