Minutes from the 2/9/09 MOMSAH Meeting

From: Mike Cregan
Attending: EB, Mike C., Jeremy M., Anne H., Hobbie P., Joe, Lynn, Richard F.
* Anne H. will increase the urgency for Lane’s environmental contact to connect with Whole Builders via Jeremy or Mike, as we are at a critical decision point.

o    The group as a whole is open to have either WB’s environmental contract consult the project or Lane’s.

*Concerns/questions related to Whole Builders proposal:

o    HVAC:

  • Will the two zone system located in the lower level still be as loud (or louder) then the existing furnace?
  • What are the cost options if we leave the existing Roof Top Unit and only add a new unit to the FIR and new unit to the lower level?

o    Action: Jeremy and Mike will meet with WB and their Mechanical sub this week before Business for Meeting to better understand their mechanical approach.
o    Ceiling in the Meeting Room and FIR apartment:

  • Minimize sheetrock removal
  • Are we open to ceiling replacement with an acoustical suspended system allowing
    • Increased acoustics
    • Future access i.e. inspection, wire additions, any need for access
    • Less costly to install and replace/maintain
    • Down side – commercial appearance if not tastefully installed.

o    Why so much sprinkler removal work

  • Mike and Jeremy will follow up

o    Roofing selection

  • Would like additional quote
    • Mike and Jeremy will follow up with Kevin Neals contact at Dalsin Roofing
  • Question – what makes this proposed roof any different then our existing 15 year roof?

* Mike and Jeremy plan on meeting with WB to review the new and improved Phase I list that the group decided on and hopefully put numbers to each item before the Meeting for Business this coming Friday.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes